Saturday, August 8, 2020

Going On

There is precisely one repeat of the pattern on that cable.  I cast on for a shawl, did that first pass through the instructions, then put it here on the coffee table.

I've got a kitchen towel and an on-the-bias scarf going on, too.  I don't have to pay close attention to either of those, so they're getting more of my time than this.

Placed a pick-up order at Kroger the other day, and decided to break out my Rangers mask, despite them having been quickly dispatched from the Stanley Cup playoffs earlier in the week.

At said Kroger, I was met with this sight:

Seriously?  In August?


3 comments:

Mereknits said...

Love the mask. I was in Joann's briefly and it is all Autumn and Halloween. Yuck! Stay safe.

kathy b said...

I love your mask ! We are hoping for the Hawks who were poorly ranked to keep moving forward. They play tomrorow night at 10:30. SO Fireman will be asleep but thats my get u p an go time!

Bridget said...

Oh dear, I had no idea you were a Rangers fan ... better hope Gritty doesn't find out.

Look. . .

Someone (and you know who you are) said that my lion looks like a bear in a veterinary Elizabethan collar. And now I can't unseen it.