Thursday, July 16, 2020

The Sun Will Come Out

My life over the last week has been mostly about Hannah and Klunk, so there isn't much else to say.  I don't have any photos.  Hannah and I picked Klunk's ashes up yesterday, and she came apart again.  She is absolutely gutted, and there isn't anything for me to do except let her sit with her sadness.  I do very much appreciate all your kind words, though.  Most of you know the misery of losing a pet, and some of you know the agony of watching a child in pain.  They're both brutal.  Thank goodness for understanding friends, good books, and knitting.

3 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

I"m so sorry. Time will help.

kathy b said...

Picking up the ashes is really difficult. I couldn't wait to get Huck back with ME in some regard, but when Fireman walked in with Huck's ashes, I just fell apart. Poor Hannah and poor you! IM so sorry

Mereknits said...

Such a tough time, but as you say there is no way around it just through it even if it hurts so much. Take care.

Did You Know

That the word for "fear of clowns" is "coulrophobia?"  This is relevant, as in DON'T go farther into this post if yo...