Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Product Placement

Enough odds and ends have accumulated in my brain to make a post.

I discovered a wonderful candle company, DW Home.  The fragrances are strong without being overpowering, and some of them come with wooden wicks, which crackle as they burn.  It's such a nice sound.  I'm enamored with the gardenia scents, obviously, and can strongly and fully recommend any of the candles that have "honey" in their names.

  Also, I've found out about bare honey coconut chips.  Amazing.  Amazing.

A friend sent me a tiny jigsaw puzzle:

The label, as you can see, is in Japanese, so I don't know how big the finished picture will be.  There are 234 pieces, and in the tube is a pair of tweezers.  Yes, the pieces are that small.



No comments:

Did You Know

That the word for "fear of clowns" is "coulrophobia?"  This is relevant, as in DON'T go farther into this post if yo...