Sunday, July 5, 2020

More On That

Honeysuckle
Leather (new if boots, old if tack)

(Continuing the Smells I Like list)

I have had a headache for four days.  Now, I have miserable headaches all the time, but this has been crazy.  As in, even if I've been able to get to sleep, rolling over during the night sent a shock of pain all through me, waking me up.  And made me feel like I was going to throw up.  At this point, I'm just tired of the whole thing.

Reading (of which I've been doing A LOT) has been out with the headache.  I'm recycling back through my jigsaw puzzles, working them all again.  I can do crosswords for a few minutes at a time.  Knitting-wise, I finished a shopping bag I'd been working on, seamed it together, and crocheted a cord for its handle.
It's a linen/cotton blend yarn held doubled.  It's going to snag like a big dog, but I'll live with it.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.


2 comments:

Mereknits said...

I am so sorry you have been in so much pain, I suffer from bad headaches also and even though I can tolerate a lot of pain sometimes they just get out of control and knock my flat. Hope you feel better.

kathy b said...

Oh Kim Im praying for you tonight as I turn in. I am so sorry. Feeling lousy is awful. I can't believe you knocked that bag out. it is gorgeous.

Who Could This Be?

Well, it's an animal, I'll give you that much of a clue.  But what kind  of animal?  You can leave guesses in the comments, and mayb...