Monday, May 25, 2020

Ouch

It rained here last night.  After it stopped, I went out to roll the trash and the recycling bins to the street.  Coming back in, I had what I suppose was a burst of jauntiness coming up the porch steps and slipped and fell.  Banged up both shins, both knees, and the heel of my left hand.  Apparently, I bounced, as there are bruises just under my ribcage on the left, and a very big bruise marking very big pain just below my left collarbone.

It has hurt to move around today, even to take a fairly deep breath.  So, lots of reading and crossword puzzles on the schedule.  And ice packs.  Several ice packs.

(Oh, and the snake was back this morning.  Whee.)

2 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Ooof. We need to get you one of those samurai suits.

kathy b said...

NOOOOOO ! I hope they are just bruises. Damn snake. Sorry KIM!!!!

Did You Know

That the word for "fear of clowns" is "coulrophobia?"  This is relevant, as in DON'T go farther into this post if yo...