Sunday, May 10, 2020

Dia de Madre

Happy Mother's Day to all.  If you aren't a mother, you have one, so you deserve good wishes, too.

My day:
"Desk Set" with Tracy and Hepburn.

Gluing this puzzle,
and being sorely displeased with the outcome.  The "dry clear" adhesive is not drying clear, which has given the piece a cloudy, matte finish.  Since there are spots of foil throughout the design, I so wanted shiny.


"Letters from Iwo Jima," one of My Favorite Movies.

Finishing one book
and starting another.
Enjoying a lovely candle all day.

Working on masks.


And more Tracy / Hepburn:
"Keeper of the Flame."

2 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Your surprise will be there tomorrow, or so they tell me.

kathy b said...

Oh Kim. Good actors and actresses!! I need a new book, but nothing too deep!! This COVID S --- is scary enough! I hope you had a nice Mothers day. Hope you got a card or a call!!

Did You Know

That the word for "fear of clowns" is "coulrophobia?"  This is relevant, as in DON'T go farther into this post if yo...