Thursday, May 28, 2020

A Photo or Four

The bruises and stiffnesses and stove-up-ness have been the target of ibuprofen, but today, this had to be added to the mix:
Lots of clouds around in recent days, but not a whole lot of rain.  My sinuses don't care.

This
is my washing machine now.  I didn't know little beauties like this (mostly for dorms, I'm guessing)  existed;  Hannah told me about them.  It has to be on the countertop so it can be plugged in, and near the sink to drain the water.  It does a good job --- better than I could do by hand (or foot) in the bathtub.  Only very, very few things at a time will fit, and I don't know how I'll wash jeans, but I'm still not comfortable with the thought of going to the laundromat.  (New COVID cases in this county have gone up by double digits each of the last four days.)

The front of the sweater I cast on is done:
Plain ol' garter.  I honestly prefer stockinette for garments but decided to stick with the pattern.

Tap went on a tear through the house this morning, playing with one of his squeakiest toys and just plain running back and forth down the hall and around the den.  Then, quick as he started, he stopped.  And flopped.
Never mind that his bed was upside down. 

2 comments:

kathy b said...

Hannahs idea is wonderful~ ~ a tiny washer!!! You can dry your jeans outside here. I wouldn't go to the laundromat either. Your garter is so even and perfect KIM!

kmkat said...

You could throw your jeans in the bathtub with water and some soap. Or you could come to my house and use my washer and dryer. Just a wee road trip ;-)

Did You Know

That the word for "fear of clowns" is "coulrophobia?"  This is relevant, as in DON'T go farther into this post if yo...