Sunday, April 12, 2020

Surprise, Surprise

I ventured into Briton's closet the other day (the only one I haven't cleaned out completely) to see if there were any clothes that could be cut into for face masks.  This was sitting on the top shelf in a back corner:
 

Now, I don't know why it didn't get packed away with all the other puzzles around here.  Perhaps I had some sort of genuinely weird pandemic premonition?  Anyway, I can work it now.  Well, I am working it now --- the border's done.

I've only found a tiny bit of fabric that can be used for face masks.  I did manage to scrounge up some hair elastics, and found an old fitted sheet that I cut the elastic off of.  This effort may not be successful in any meaningful way, but I'm going to give it a go.

How are you holding up?

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Oh my gosh that puzzle is so retro great! Our friend Mike who has dementia , at the age of 58, is into puzzles. I have to find him some retro puzzles. he remembers the 60 s and 70s well. IT is so sad to see our friend go down hill. But, we try to make him happy and we always try to help his family. It is hard now, with COVID stay home in place, but none of us want to get sick.

Did You Know

That the word for "fear of clowns" is "coulrophobia?"  This is relevant, as in DON'T go farther into this post if yo...