Friday, April 10, 2020

I Cried Today

. . .because I hadn't yet.

. . .because I watched tape of cities thanking first responders, and first responders thanking each other.

. . .because people are not taking this seriously, and we are killing one another because of that.

. . .because New York is burying people in trenches, and funeral homes everywhere are outmatched.

. . .because I can't hug my son.

. . .because my daughter is scared for her life every single day she has to go to work.

. . .because I'm scared, too.

3 comments:

kathy b said...

Kim. It is okay to cry. You can cry with me anytime. Im praying for your daughter. I can't hug zach or al either. My mom would say, LET IT OUT, just cry.

Kim in Oregon said...

Hugs hugs hugs.

kmkat said...

{{{hugs}}}

Did You Know

That the word for "fear of clowns" is "coulrophobia?"  This is relevant, as in DON'T go farther into this post if yo...