Monday, April 20, 2020

Here and There

Really, I've no idea why I'm such a snob about how tea looks in a cup.  But here we are.

Like many, many people, the end of quarantine can't come soon enough haircut-wise.  Some days all the hair I still have minds what I do while drying it, though.

There was nothing in my mail today except catalogs.  Nothing.  Due to Mother's Day coming up?

Wound a ball of Ancient Arts Yarn worsted in Amethyst this afternoon.  My knees are my swift.  I'm not sure what this yarn will become yet, but it's at the ready when a decision is made.








2 comments:

kathy b said...

My hair is so funny. My BLACK roots now are nearly as long as my blonde fake bleached hair. Oh Well!!! Mail was a bust here today too

Kim in Oregon said...

I cut bangs yesterday, because I hate my hair.

What to Do, What to Do

A new hank of fingering weight from a new source,   Barnyard Knits .  You know I love a slub.* It's too pretty to use for socks, which w...