Monday, March 23, 2020

Wash Day

No photo essay today.  I'm not sure why.  I didn't do any more or any less than those other days, the inspiration simply didn't strike.

My normal routine doesn't involve leaving the house very much, so this self-quarantine episode is not that different for me.  I will say that it does feel different somehow.  Maybe it's the back-of-my-head knowledge of why all this is happening.  

And I have started washing clothes by hand in the tub.  Laundromats are open, but I'm not going to risk it.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

love the funny raccoon! ! !! Just like olden days. Too cold to really hang them out to dry ....here...maybe sunday!

Kim is Frustrated

My regular lawn guy usually starts service in April.  For a reason he explained to me quite poorly, he wasn't going to start until "...