Friday, March 20, 2020

Rant

Well, I got to the end of a couple of things today.

I also got to the end of my rope with how people in Athens are acting.  How hard is it to understand the sentence "Don't leave your home"?  Can you not get it through your ridiculously thick skull that your freedom to go to a bar or party or get a mani/pedi needs to take a backseat to saving the lives of other people?

Evidently not.

The county commission enacted stay at home laws last night, and traffic outside my house hasn't slowed down an iota.  But people were all over the Internet griping about how the meeting was behind closed doors.  Hey, you insufferable moron, the doors were closed to keep the risk of infection and spread down.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

It is very hard to understand human nature right now.
It is a different thing altogether but we learned in Chicago , so very much after the heat wave that killed thousands. We will learn a lot after this passes as well.

Kim is Frustrated

My regular lawn guy usually starts service in April.  For a reason he explained to me quite poorly, he wasn't going to start until "...