Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Mid-Week Update


Anxious moments Monday night and into yesterday morning, with the tornadoes in and around Nashville.  No family or friends impacted past loss of power, thankfully.  As far as here, just lots of rain.

Project-wise here, I am closing in on finishing one of my wraps.  Instead of stopping at the pattern's suggested length, and having the ends button together, I'm knitting until the yarn runs out, and will just cinch it with a shawl stick.

I'm on to my second jigsaw puzzle: a lioness and her two cubs.  I finished the Jim Henson biography (which was wonderful), and have moved to the autobiography of a former Manson Family member.  I binged all three seasons of "The United States of Tara."  Toni Collette is something to watch. 

2 comments:

Bridget said...

What is the title of the Jim Henson bio (I clearly missed when you talked about that)? I'd like to see if I could find it.

I think Toni Collette is one of the best actresses out there today.

kathy b said...

I feel like poor Nashville is taking a back seat to the corona virus. I love Jim Henson. I'm going to read some of my Lost in the Woods book today.

Kim is Frustrated

My regular lawn guy usually starts service in April.  For a reason he explained to me quite poorly, he wasn't going to start until "...