Sunday, March 15, 2020

Light

Sometime during the 16+ hours I slept overnight, my low-grade fever broke.  I'm still contagious for a bit, but I have been able to add applesauce to my diet of crackers.  I suppose "Immuno-compromised" fits me for a day or so yet, but there aren't any plans to get out and about.

UGA is closed for the next two weeks, the county schools for one.  My son doesn't have to go to work, as the county library is shut down. He went to the grocery store today and said that it was busy, but that everyone was being patient and chill and giving one another space.  This stomach bug, in that regard, has come at an opportune time: I don't need anything to stock my pantry or refrigerator.

Stay safe, stay sane out there.

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

So glad you are feeling better my Twinnie.

Kim is Frustrated

My regular lawn guy usually starts service in April.  For a reason he explained to me quite poorly, he wasn't going to start until "...