Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Life Here

(knock wood) I feel good today.  Let's hope all the messiness is behind me.

Hannah laid in a supply of groceries tonight, and Briton and his housemate have done the same.  Like all parents in this, my main concern is them.  Yes, they're grown people, but they're my babies.  Hannah's actually more concerned with keeping food and litter for her cats.  They're her babies.

Riley says the top of the cat tree is excellent for social distancing.

I'm picking up groceries tomorrow;  I hope a large enough supply to last a while.  I also have to grab some prescriptions from the drugstore, and maybe stop by the Little Library in the neighborhood, then back home.  By nature, I'm not troubled by being by myself, so the idea of self-quarantine isn't a horror.  Not saying that it won't become trying at some points, but I don't crave socializing the way a lot of people do.  

Wishing you comfort, both physical and emotional.  We need to be here for one another.  Knit on, read on, binge TV on, watch DVDs on, work puzzles on, name-your-chosen-pastime on.

3 comments:

kathy b said...

Im so glad your appetite is back and your kids supported you!!!!!!!!!!
Fireman and I made a list of dinners we have at our fingertips here. We hope to avoid the store another week. I'm knitting and having fun with the Ravelry Group!

Kim in Oregon said...

Glad you're feeling well, and that the niece and nephew are prepared.

Bridget said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. Take care.

Kim is Frustrated

My regular lawn guy usually starts service in April.  For a reason he explained to me quite poorly, he wasn't going to start until "...