Monday, March 2, 2020

Lies, Lies

I have had my phone lie to me several times in the last several days.  Using the Cookie Finder app, I scouted around for sites to buy Girl Scout cookies (yes, Tagalongs) and three times I drove to a place at the time the app said cookies would be available, and. . .  nothing.  No tables.  No girls with their badge-embellished sashes.

Then, all weekend, my plan was to go see "Little Women" today.  I checked and double-and triple-checked showtimes, and got up and ready for the 12:45 screening.  Only I got to the theater and found out there was no 12:45 showing, and that the theater didn't even open until 3:15.

So I just went downtown and voted early.  Something productive came of the day.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I'm glad you voted, but what is the point of technology if it is all LIES???

kathy b said...

Hooray you voted. How ANNOYING the cookies quest and movie times being goose chases!

Kim is Frustrated

My regular lawn guy usually starts service in April.  For a reason he explained to me quite poorly, he wasn't going to start until "...