Sunday, February 23, 2020

Gimme

One night last week, I went to a pet store here to get Tap a new collar.  (Such a big boy.)  There was a table set up outside with Brownies selling Girl Scout Cookes.


I said this on Facebook: I would mainline these if I could.  It's a good thing they weren't around when I was a Scout, or I would have chowed through my entire inventory.

Speaking of that, I think there were only 5 or 6 cookie types when I was selling.  Thin Mints were there, and some type of shortbread, if memory serves.  And they were (again, I believe) 50 cents a box.

3 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

The shortbreads were called Trefoils. There was also some type of peanut butter thing.

Kim in Oregon said...

And are they no longer 50 cents a box?

kathy b said...

ok. Weird. Just now there is a Girl Scout cookie segment on the news. !!! I got Fireman the plain peanut butter and I'm giving them out, two a day. He asked me not to show his an entire sleeve! I was a thin mint girl, but those days are gone!

Oh My Goodness

 My daughter just sent me to the  American Dream Nut Butter  site. (She has always been able to discover THE coolest things.)  On a lark, I ...