Thursday, January 2, 2020

The Re-Moving

With Christmas season comes the shifting of furniture and photos on the wall to make room for the tree.  When the tree is gone, there's an opportunity to re-hang pictures and change room set-ups.  (I love this part of the season.)  This year, my desk has been moved from my bedroom to the den, and a chair and light tower from the den to my bedroom.  Somewhere along the way, this happened:
It doesn't hurt, so I didn't even notice it until yesterday.  I think I remember banging my knuckle into something sometime but cannot recall what or when.   I bruise embarrassingly easily, so it might have happened without me even realizing it.

In other news
I bought myself a lion.


2 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

If course you did.

kathy b said...

What? A lion! So fun! Sorry about your finger. Hope that it does not interfere with knitting!

Tuesday Means Little Needles

And, in my case, sort of small projects.  Remember that big bird chart from a bit ago?  (Not a Big Bird chart;  that would be an altogether ...