Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Loose Ends

I forgot to show you what Hannah got me for Christmas.  A Nativity card
that's 3-D.
It's difficult to photograph, but trust me, it's quite beautiful.  And I didn't have one like it.

I had an appointment with my psychiatrist today.  My visits are really just for medication checks, though we do have conversations about other things.  Tomorrow, I go back to the dentist to let her look at this crown.  It is irritating my tongue, and I'm hoping she can smooth it out or re-fit it or something.  I've come to do all my chewing on the right side because 1) I certainly don't want to pop the thing loose, and 2) it's just uncomfortable.  



1 comment:

kathy b said...

I LOVE her gift to you!! Kim our mirroring health issues are frightening! Wow. I just had a sharp edge smoothed because it was literally cutting at my tongue. My tongue was a mess. I also had a molar pulled in December. I was eating off one side of my mouth too. Ugh. I thought maybe it was not helping that my mouth is dry often. Also , what Am I doing wrong? When I go to Cindy's blog, deb's and yours I get an old post and have to click to get a current post. My wordpress account allows for the most current post to come up. Is this a blogger thing? Help Please

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...