Saturday, January 4, 2020

Change of Gauge

Kathy asked if my finger was interfering with knitting.  Knitting is actually how I discovered the bruise!  I was counting stitches on my left needle, and there it was.  So, no, nothing keeping me from plying my craft.

Speaking of. . .  I began a baby sweater last night, and it is just so little!  It's been a while since I knit baby clothes, and I kept looking at it. . .  Is this right?  A dolman cardigan for a baby --- itty bitty!

The latest word on Klunk is good;  the increased dosage of the one medicine seems to have made a big difference.  Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

This is going to be YOUR year Kim!!! I know it!

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...