Tuesday, December 31, 2019

It's Just So Hard to be Klunk*

Long stories short.  I was driving to Atlanta before dawn yesterday to take Klunk back to the vet.  His x-rays were better than last week.  He did stay in the oxygen tank for the duration of the visit, just to keep him from possibly stressing out.  (Thank goodness I took knitting with me.)  One of his medicine doses was increased, and I stayed with him and Nellie until time for Hannah to get home from work.

This whole situation is fraught with guilt and grief and impatience and sadness and helplessness.  There's not an easy choice or answer anywhere.

*I said this to Klunk when a tech brought him back to me as I was checking out, and Klunk kept meowing.  The woman behind the desk couldn't stop laughing.



No comments:

What to Do, What to Do

A new hank of fingering weight from a new source,   Barnyard Knits .  You know I love a slub.* It's too pretty to use for socks, which w...