Monday, December 9, 2019

Blues. And Purples.

No jury duty for me;  the entire pool has been excused.

I've been floating along this holiday season, enjoying myself and feeling very seasonal.  Today, I have run face-first into a gray wall.  Nothing's been fun.  My attitude is negative.  Let's hope it's temporary.

New color in the Advent adventure:
Hedgehog Fibres' "Salty Tales."  It's a hard color to capture --- my first impression was purple, but looking at it in the tin, it's gray.  The random flecks (at least so far) are definitely dark purple.  There were two colorways to choose from, the one I got --- which featured blues and purples, of course --- and whose name is Hot Toddy.  The second --- which is still available --- is called Mulled Wine:


My lifelong habit remains;  if something I want comes in purple, that's the one I'm probably going to buy.

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

Hey! No jury duty! That should be a good thing!

So Picky

It appears that a couple of my pets are ichthyosnobs.  Tap's fondness for sardines has been covered here, as I think, has Maddie's a...