Wednesday, November 13, 2019

We Need a Franchise Here, Frankly

Twinnie wondered if Hannah and I had any IKEA meatballs.  We walked in the store fou minutes after it opened, so I'm not sure that any meatballs were available.  Besides, we had both eaten a Sublime doughnut before we left her apartment.  Trust me here --- if you have a doughnut from Sublime, you want to hold on to that taste and that memory for as long as possible.

As the first truly winter blast has rolled in, my heat isn't performing very robustly.  Thankfully, I've been able to secure an early morning appointment for tomorrow.

Oh, and I've received a jury duty summons.

Let's think about those doughnuts some more, what do you say?

5 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

AT first when I read this post I said "mothballs? Did I really ask about mothballs?"

Kim in Oregon said...

And OMG I get all the anxiety about jury duty. I've been called thrice and each time didn't get called thank goodness but I HATE sitting in that room and just thinking of how much I don't want to be there.

Kim in Oregon said...

And yes I said thrice.

Bridget said...

As a vegetarian, I've never had IKEA meatballs any time I've been there - but they seem to be really popular with everyone I know!

I'm always torn about jury duty - sometimes it is stressful, but I always think that if (God forbid) I was ever being tried for something, I'd want someone like me as a potential juror ...

kathy b said...

Oh Dear Donuts. I love them . My dad used to bring them to us on Saturdays . Just donuts with chocolate glaze or long johns we called them. I must bring that memory up to him
Jury Duty was part of my birthday week remember? it was good to say I did it.

Look. . .

Someone (and you know who you are) said that my lion looks like a bear in a veterinary Elizabethan collar. And now I can't unseen it.