Saturday, November 16, 2019

Open Book

I tend not to think of myself as well known.  As in, it doesn't cross my mind that many people know a lot about me.  Yet my experiences prove over and over that I am wrong.

If someone sees cowboy boots, they say they think of me.

If someone sees (or hears) the Bee Gees, they say they think of me.
(When Barry Gibb showed up as a surprise on "Saturday Night Live," I thought my Facebook feed was going to be crushed under all the notifications.)

If someone sees something about knitting, they say they think of me.

If someone sees Abraham Lincoln, they say they think of me.

If someone sees Hugh Laurie, they say they think of me.

Same with Robert Redford.

And the Marx Brothers.

And lions.

And Vanderbilt.

Today, I've been inundated with messages about this little guy, who seems to have made a Disney+ appearance.
And I can't argue with any of them.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

I think of you when I see cowboy boots! i think of you when I see hairless cats! I think of you when I see hunks!!!

Look. . .

Someone (and you know who you are) said that my lion looks like a bear in a veterinary Elizabethan collar. And now I can't unseen it.