Saturday, November 2, 2019

Look What I Found

Last night, I came across a forgotten cache of photos on my phone.  Let's review a few, shall we?

There was that time I started taking cello lessons, only to have my cello break when it fell (literally) victim to a cat race.
\

Sometimes, it really does snow (and ice) in Athens.


If snow and ice aren't special enough for you, how about the time two of my worlds collided and my best friend Shari and I spent time with awfully special friend Bridget in Philadelphia?

Dear, darling Rupert.  He's been gone a year.

Dear, darling Hannah.

My face mask of Katharine Hepburn (for whom Hannah is middle-named.)

Mama and Daddy, one year at Christmas at my grandparents', when someone decided pictures of everyone were needed.


2 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

What a nice surprise!

kathy b said...

oh HANNAH!!!! She is so so beautiful!!!

Kim is Frustrated

My regular lawn guy usually starts service in April.  For a reason he explained to me quite poorly, he wasn't going to start until "...