Friday, September 6, 2019

De-Brief at The End

This is the first day in what, two or three weeks, that I haven't had to spend hours looking for KH and KC photos.  I scarcely know what to do with myself!

I know; let's talk about some more pictures. . .

In looking for photos of either President Obama or Sidney Poitier, I came across Presidential Medal of Freedom ceremony pictures.  (Poitier received one.)  This is my favorite:
"Just. . .  give me a. . . second here, Kareem. . .  I've almost. . .  got it.  Can you skooch down a little more?"

Along with the dog photos of Justin Trudeau and Dr. Pol, I think my favorite pairing was Obama and Sam Neill in their hats.

Helen Mirren makes for a wonderful photographer's subject.

Kyle Chandler has really good hair.  So does Patrick Dempsey.

If you haven't seen "Tea with the Dames" yet, find it and watch.  Judi Dench and Maggie Smith are killer in it.

Nicolaj Coster-Waldau wears glasses sometimes.

I so prefer black and white portraits to color ones, but not every nominee has them.

And having to use only horizontal photos nearly drove me mad.  Come on, CrowdSignal, allow vertical, for crying out loud.  I've got to be able to use more than a quarter of the pictures I find.

Henrik Lundqvist has a twin brother.

This year's prize packages will contain these cool stickers made by Twinnie (and winner) Kim:

Good stuff everywhere.




1 comment:

kathy b said...

all fantastic images KIM!!!!! Those stickers are amazing! Kim is great.

Look. . .

Someone (and you know who you are) said that my lion looks like a bear in a veterinary Elizabethan collar. And now I can't unseen it.