Friday, August 16, 2019

Who Ya Gonna Nominate?

So far so good on the nominations;  keep them coming!  I'm taking names on Facebook, too, so if you know anyone who might want to play along and isn't likely to visit here, steer them that way.  Everyone has until 11:59 PM tomorrow (Saturday) night to send in or edit their nominations.

This is my lace-weight Baktus.  I promise you it's very sparkly.  Why said sparkles won't show up on camera stumps me.  Also, there's more purple than shows up here.  Photo-wise, this is almost not the scarf I knit at all.

_________ hot here.  (Provide your own adjective.  Visit Thesaurus.com if you need to.


1 comment:

kathy b said...

STINKING hot here! I;ll nominate below!

Thursday Stuff

 If y'all want to waste, oh, I don't know, an entire afternoon, start watching airport arrests videos on YouTube.  I will warn you: ...