Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow

You can start sending in your KH and KC nominations tomorrow!
(Suspecting NC-W might show up.)

Up to three nominees in each contest.  Don't worry if you see, or even think, someone else may have nominated one of your picks --- that's, in part, how seeds are established.

If you're unsure of the rules, let me direct you here.

Also, I'm still a bit bothered by "Hunk."  Maybe even "Chick," just a little.  So, if you have suggestions for alternative contest names, please send me those, too.  (Some of you did some time ago, but humor me.)  I will put all ideas up for vote, and, as is our wont, the winning submitter(s) will receive prizes.

You may enter here via comment, or through e-mail.  I'm at handeyecraftsAThotmailDOTcom.

Nominations close this Saturday at 11:59 PM.


3 comments:

Deb said...

Hims and Hers?

Guys and Gals?

Just a few thoughts.

Bridget said...

I don't know. I do know that whatever you choose, someone will be unhappy or offended.

Grace said...

Celebrity Knitting Companions

Look. . .

Someone (and you know who you are) said that my lion looks like a bear in a veterinary Elizabethan collar. And now I can't unseen it.