Wednesday, August 21, 2019

The Going Gets Tougher

Y'all aren't looking at the draws like I am, so I know you don't know what's coming, but may I say, "Hoooo boy!  (And  girl!)"  There are some pairings on the way that will probably make me, myself, turn to flipping a coin to decide.

ANYway, the latest winners are:
Justin Trudeau
Malala Yousafzai
John Cho
Sandra Oh
Chris Hemsworth
Frances McDormand
Jeffrey Wright
Catherine O'Hara
Ryan Gosling

Today's pairs are the last of Round One.  Don't panic if your nominees haven't shown up yet.  Lots of people got first round byes.

 Enjoy!










1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

Someone other than ME nominated my boyfriend? Thank you to that person!

Look. . .

Someone (and you know who you are) said that my lion looks like a bear in a veterinary Elizabethan collar. And now I can't unseen it.