Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Red Light

IF you're re-visiting this page from earlier in the day, you'll notice that one of the KH pairings has been deleted.  That's because both men in that match-up were nominated by the same person, which is a huge mistake on my part.  I try not to have anyone's nominees face-off in the first round, and I missed this one.

I'm re-checking the rest of the draws in both KH and KC, and will be re-drawing any pairs that shouldn't be together.  You'll get a chance to vote again in the days to come.

Deep apologies to Lora for this.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

ahhhhh done worry bout it!! We have all the fun and you have all the work!

Look. . .

Someone (and you know who you are) said that my lion looks like a bear in a veterinary Elizabethan collar. And now I can't unseen it.