Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Gears

I've finished two scarves in the last couple of days.  Working toward the end of my sparkly Baktus, and would like to show it to you, but the sparkliness won't show up in the photos.  When it's done, I'll take it out into the sun and see if natural lighting makes a difference.

I'm trying to get ready for KH and KC.  There's really not a whole lot I can do right now except wait for the nominations to start coming in.  I think I've got my own three men, but I'm having a little trouble with my women.

Which reminds me: I'm going to sort of crowdsource the name thing.  First, by asking for suggestions, then putting those suggestions to a vote.  And yes, the person who submits the winning name(s) will receive a prize.


No comments:

Look. . .

Someone (and you know who you are) said that my lion looks like a bear in a veterinary Elizabethan collar. And now I can't unseen it.