Saturday, August 10, 2019

College Days

Classes at UGA start next week, so this is move-in weekend.  Avoid campus, and whatever you do, don't go to Target!

Staying with the college theme, I'm making a "school spirit" scarf from Red Heart Yarn in Vandy colors.  Yes, it's scratchy, stiff, sticky yarn, but I love these colors and the chevron "v" is perfect.

I like chevrons, and welting, and feather and fan. . .  Since I don't do colorwork, I rely on stitch patterns to make my knitting interesting.  Those and good yarns --- let them do all the work.

2 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

I like it! Plus I can't believe colleges are starting already (said she with six weeks left) (and who still had classes in June).

kathy b said...

Im always sad when colleges and school in general resumes. I love the fall, but fear some of the long dark days that inevitably will come. I know too that zach is leaving and that is weighing on me. SO IM glad someone is happy about school!

Look. . .

Someone (and you know who you are) said that my lion looks like a bear in a veterinary Elizabethan collar. And now I can't unseen it.