Friday, April 19, 2019

*No Pictures*

I just finished watching "Tea with The Dames", and it is one of the most delightful things I've ever seen.  It's probably not worth subscribing to Hulu for on its own, but it's close.

It's been a very stormy day here.  Tap is turning out to be like every dog we've had here (save one --- Jessie) who doesn't like to go out into the rain.  In my time with him, I'll say this a lot, I know: for a little guy, he can put up a fight on the other end of a leash.  When he digs those little feet in, it's going to take a sizable effort to get him to move.

I finished the Darn Good Yarn variegated scarf last night.  Tried to get a photo here, but my phone is refusing to send any pictures anywhere but to Instagram.  Anyway, I"m going to keep it, to avoid the possibility of it going to someone with perfume allergies.  There's no real pattern;  as the color went from grey to red to grey, I went from stockinette to seed stitch to stockinette.


3 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

I can't wait to see the scarf. What is your insta name?

kmkat said...

Our Milady transforms herself from a 50-pound dog into a 150-pound sack of cement when she decides she ain't goin' nowhere no-how. She's half border collie; they are noted for stubbornness.

elsajohn said...

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one these days..
art and craft

One

One video.