Sunday, March 24, 2019

Singularity

Thanks to those of you who offered comments on siblings.  Perhaps I'm hyper-sensitive about Briton and Hannah having lost their dad so early, that they will lose me, and will be the only ones they have who have been through what they've been through.  Too, the times in my own life that I wished for a sibling gave me pause.  I don't want them to feel unheard or unloved or alone.

All that said, they're both still driving me nuts with the problems.  But the hair-on-fire in sync crises have calmed for the moment.

And, apropos of nothing here. . .  The other day, I saw two hearses at a gas station.  Not a thing one considers day-to-day, but they need fuel, too.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

hearses give me pause...each and every time.

More Than Enough

So, you're watching something online, and it breaks for commercial, and next to the little countdown clock is the message "Send to ...