Thanks to those of you who offered comments on siblings. Perhaps I'm hyper-sensitive about Briton and Hannah having lost their dad so early, that they will lose me, and will be the only ones they have who have been through what they've been through. Too, the times in my own life that I wished for a sibling gave me pause. I don't want them to feel unheard or unloved or alone.
Sunday, March 24, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Quiet Here
Another mostly sleepless night for me. 😳 So, at 3:30 I put down my craft things and baked a loaf of "Extra Buttery Bread." It i...
-
Nominations for our Fifth Knitters' Hunk and our First Knitters' Chick are officially open. And in the interest of complete tran...
-
(Leave your nominations in "Comments." Remember not to nominate Leeson, MSmith, Cumberbatch, Streep, Neill or Ric...
-
I forgot to share my opinion of the egg bread. It was very good. Made excellent sandwiches. Yes, past tense. The loaves that bread machi...

1 comment:
hearses give me pause...each and every time.
Post a Comment