Thursday, January 24, 2019

You Might Want to Move On

One of the things about being a blogger is that sometimes you share too much.  I'm fixing (Southerner here) to get personal, so if that isn't your thing, feel free to take a pass.

Since Christmas --- maybe a shade before --- my life and my mood have been bleak.  I don't move.  I don't care.  I can't leave the house, talk myself out of having to go anywhere.  Lately, Tap has been more than a handful.  I have had screaming fights with both my children.  I am raw and tired and sad.

I'm not suicidal.  I've been suicidal, and this isn't that.  There's just no fun, no light, no productivity, no rest, no comfort, no peace of mind right now.

And it stinks.

6 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Lots of people here love you.

kayT said...

I have been there and I wish I could help. I can't tell you what will make it better but I'm pretty sure it will get better. And I have to tell you that when I was in therapy my therapist insisted that I get some exercise every day no matter how I felt. So I began walking and I do walk at least a mile almost every day, and you know, it does help. I hate it when they tell you stuff and it turns out to be right. :) Maybe you could give it a try. If not, then just keep on posting here and we'll keep on telling you our stupid cures and maybe one of them will work. Or at least we can say hi. :)

Grace said...

yes it does stink, but you have to take care of you, one of the lousiest parts of this kind of depression is no one will do it for you From she who cried herself to sleep last night!

kathy b said...

Kim, You know yourself. I had a rough oct, nov december but I am finally doing well. Adjustments made. Amazing doctor. Have hope my friend. Cling to hope. INsist on those changes. Be your best advocate even if it takes all your energy. YOu are worth it. We all love you

Bridget said...

Been there done that. Thanks for sharing though, because you should NEVER feel you can't or shouldn't. Hamlet is sending you cyberkisses. Love you.

teabird said...

Oh, Kim. Add me to the list of "been there," as you know, and also "still here." Also, here for you. ♥

One

One video.