Monday, January 14, 2019

On a Couple of Plates

I'm sort of pinging back and forth between knitting projects right now.  Nothing too big, nothing too arduous.  The crocheted cord for my garland is all done, and I'm continuing to make trees and mittens.   I have cast on for one of my favorite hats:
A page from my knitting day-to-day calendar from 2005, it is the Braid-edged Cap by Judy Gibson.  It's easier than it looks, it makes a warm hat, a smart-looking hat, and it fits my big head.

In other news,
my glorious son listens to one of his young readers during a discussion of The Abominables.  He is enjoying his new library job so very much.

4 comments:

kathy b said...

Library job! !YES!!!!

Kim in Oregon said...

So glad the job seems like a great fit!

Love the hat too twinnie.

Bridget said...

I'm glad that Briton is liking working at the library - he seems like a really good fit for it if you ask me. :-)

kmkat said...

Library! Library worker! Yes!

Thursday Stuff

 If y'all want to waste, oh, I don't know, an entire afternoon, start watching airport arrests videos on YouTube.  I will warn you: ...