Sunday, January 6, 2019

In My Life

Days here are bland and routine.  Anything that can be drummed up to make them even a wee bit more enjoyable or interesting is seized upon.  

One of those things is delaying opening any packages that arrive unless I know they must be opened post haste.  Hence, said parcels may languish a day or more until they are opened and/or fully emptied.

I just opened something that has been here for a few days, and am awash in tears.  One of you sent me a Jimmy Beans yarn bouquet.  The yarn is purple.  it is wrapped in feather print paper.

Did I mention the crying?

THANK YOU.

2 comments:

kathy b said...

Oh HAPPY Yarn bouquet!!!! Wheeee. What shall you knit it into?

kmkat said...

Kudos to whoever sent that yarn bouquet! (Sadly, it wasn't me.)

What I Heard

For (probably) longer than I should have, I thought that piece of furniture was a "chester drawers." I once went bed frame shoppin...