Monday, December 31, 2018

Photo Essay

Going through my downloads folder looking for my next knitting pattern, I came across several saved photos that had struck me for one reason or another.  Let's close out the year by taking a gander, what do you say?

My daughter adores her.  This is the best photo of her I've ever seen.

For all the nonsense in the world right now, it's good to find reminders of good hearts.

President Kennedy meets Helen Keller.  It never ceases to amaze me the people who shared time on this planet.

"You go right over there and think about what you've done."

"OY."

Everybody looks good in a cowboy hat.

"OY."

You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone.

Everybody looks good in a cowboy hat.

This is a sonic boom.  Amazing.

TruBama.

See you in 2019.

1 comment:

kmkat said...

Thank you for those photos (and captions)! They made me happy.

Tuesday Means Little Needles

And, in my case, sort of small projects.  Remember that big bird chart from a bit ago?  (Not a Big Bird chart;  that would be an altogether ...