Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Some Stuff

I've never been too much for Halloween, but this arrived the other day and tickled me.
I subscribe to a monthly succulent subscription service, and this was this month's offering.  Very clever.

Thank you for your kindnesses about Shari.  I didn't hear from her for a while, of course, as she was sitting shiva.  She seems a bit shell-shocked yet, which is understandable.  My goal is just to help her however, whenever.

There's very little knitting going on.  I started and stopped a linen stitch scarf with sock yarn leftovers at least nine times before finally deciding to punt and just knit a pair of socks.  I've had a diagonal scarf on needles forEVER, using yarn that, coincidentally, Shari sent me.  Right now, it is atop my record behind me, waiting patiently.

Tap and I have started an obedience/training class;  we go each Sunday afternoon.  He did really well the first week, not so much this past Sunday.  We'll stick with it, though.


1 comment:

kathy b said...

You are a great friend in a time of such need . I love your skull ! As for obedience classes. I think they are wonderful socialization. I commend you for going!

One

One video.