Friday, September 7, 2018

Oh Hai, Saturday

You've all got errands to run or books to read or rows to knit or football to watch, so let's get right to it, shall we?

Except for one thing.  I like finding photos of two nominees together, and use them whenever I can.  I realized today that perhaps the Mother Of All Two-In-One Pictures is possible this year, but not until very deep in the contest.  Hopefully, a few more will become available even sooner.

Yesterday,
Carol Burnett
Ken Watanabe
Emma Watson
Justin Trudeau
Emma Thompson
Jason Momoa
moved along in the draw. Whom do you wish to send forward with them?














1 comment:

Lorette said...

Those are some TOUGH matchups!

Sleepy

I'm unsure whether all the adrenaline stirred up Friday night has finally worn off, but I am so weary today.  Sleepy.  I feel good, thou...