Friday, August 24, 2018

There Are a Few

NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED.

Invariably each year, several of you nominate people for KH and KC that make me wonder why I didn't think of them.  A couple of them came in yesterday. The important thing is that they're in the draw, whoever nominated them.

Let me remind you that if you are here via someone's blog, be sure and let me know so that I can get some little gifts out to you both.

Let me also remind you of the people you do not need to nominate, as they go into the draw automatically:

Henrik Lundqvist
Ewan McGregor
Sam Elliott
Mike Rowe

Michelle Obama
Judi Dench
Helen Mirren
Tina Fey

Keep the names coming. Leave the names of your nominees in the comments section here.  Or e-mail me if you'd prefer.  And spread the word!  You've got until 6 PM (Eastern) tomorrow night to get your nominations to me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hunks:
jessie spencer,
taylor kinney
David eigenberg

Chicks: monica raymund
miley cyrus
adrienne bankert

Unknown said...

Hi, for some reason my post says anonymous! My name is Karen, I'm a friend of Kathy's over at compassion knit. My email is Karezbearzknits@gmail.com.

Karen51 said...

I read Kathy b’s blog. I do not have one of my own. I’d like to knit with Barach Obama, David Beckham, George Clooney. Chicks: Helen Mirren, Meredith Viera, Maggie Smith

kathy b said...

ohh Maggie SMITH!!!! Yes

Sleepy

I'm unsure whether all the adrenaline stirred up Friday night has finally worn off, but I am so weary today.  Sleepy.  I feel good, thou...