Monday, August 27, 2018

#Chewy Influencer --- August Re-Order


Whew --- almost forgot myself there. . .

This was the second Chewy.com product I asked to try this month, and 1/3 of it was a smashing success.  The Chicken & Rice was met with lots of lapping-up sounds, and lots of licking of bowls after all the food had been eaten.

The Turkey & Rice and Chicken & Vegetables formulas weren't as well-received.  Eaten, mind you, but not with the gusto of the Chicken & Rice.

We are down to just a couple of cans left, which prompted be to go to Chewy just before coming here and ordering a full case of the Chicken &Rice.





No money is ever exchanged in either direction when I review products for Chewy.com.  Goods are sent to me on request each month, in return for my honest reviews.

No comments:

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...