Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Asks

Kathy asked some fun questions on her blog this morning;  thought I'd give them a go.

Do you like to go on guided tours, or go it alone?
As with all else in my life, I prefer going solo.

When you go to a yarn shop, do you look at all the yarns?
I do.  I find sale yarns first, then work my way around from there.

When was the last time you swam in a pool?
Never, because I don't know how to swim.

What's your favorite college or university team to follow?

What station is your car radio set to?
I don't know;  I never, ever listen to the radio in the car.

Really.  Never.

3 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Anchor down!

KSD said...

Quack Attack!

kathy b said...

Oh Vanderbilt!!!!! Im surprised. But why?

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...