Wednesday, August 22, 2018

1

After all, there's only 1 more sleep 'til Nominating Day. . .

It may or may not get the ball rolling tomorrow, but I'll tell you who my KH and KC nominees are.  If I've for sure settled on them.  The first two names for each come easily every year, but filling in that third slot is tricky.  There are too many names for winnowing.

Anyway, just a reminder that these folks DO NOT need to be nominated this year:
Michelle Obama
Henrik Lundqvist
Ewan McGregor
Judi Dench
Helen Mirren
Sam Elliott
Mike Rowe
Tina Fey

Other than that, the nominations are your oyster!  As always, thank you for playing along, and I'm eager to see who we'll be looking at this year.



2 comments:

kathy b said...

Ive sent my photos to you by email!!! I'll be posting in your comments on the post of the 23rd. when you bring it up!!

Kim in Oregon said...

I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready

Tuesday Means Little Needles

And, in my case, sort of small projects.  Remember that big bird chart from a bit ago?  (Not a Big Bird chart;  that would be an altogether ...