Tuesday, June 19, 2018

#Chewy Influencer --- Dog Food


The long search for a wet dog food that Rupert will eat continues.  He will chomp down on baked chicken, so I had hoped that this chicken recipe would work.  Nope.  A little sniff, the tiniest lick of the gravy. . .  That was it.

So now I have some small breed dog food to donate to a local shelter.  For that, thanks to Chewy.com.



Each month, I request products from Chewy.com to honestly review.  There are no monetary transactions whatsoever.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Our pets can be so picky . Or not. HUCK ATE EVERYTHING. I dont think he ever left one kibble in his dish. He loved food. The cats are picky. They like something new for about 3 days. lol

Sleepy

I'm unsure whether all the adrenaline stirred up Friday night has finally worn off, but I am so weary today.  Sleepy.  I feel good, thou...