Friday, March 9, 2018

Weakness

A couple of days ago, I went to Bojangles for some biscuits and sweet potato pies.  The sweet potato pies (and, frankly, the macaroni and cheese) are the actual reason I go to Bojangles.  Plausible deniability, however, requires that I get some chicken, or something else, too.  Hence, the country ham biscuit for me and the sausage biscuit for Rupert.

At any rate, when I got home with my order, there was but one sweet potato pie in the sack, when I had ordered two.  (Go ahead, you can judge me.  I get it.)  There was a little confusion about my order when I made it, so I put the one-pie-instead-of-two down to a simple drive-thru speaker misunderstanding.

And I didn't think any more about it.

Today, I went to the grocery store, and put my bags in the passenger seat for the ride home.  Guess what I saw when I opened the passenger side door.


I'm not too proud nor vain to admit that I'm wondering whether that little sucker is still edible.

3 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Too funny. Do they not smell???

camille said...

Id have eaten it on the spot! If I liked sweet potato pies...

kathy b said...

Too funny Kim. I'd risk it for sure

One

One video.