Sunday, August 13, 2017

Sorry 'Bout That

Did I make an extra-large mistake yesterday.

Each year, the top four seeds going into Knitters' Hunk and Knitters' Chick are the previous year's winners, the previous year's runners-up, and the winners from the two years before that.  Prior to this morning, I hadn't been able to find --- either online or in my files --- last year's last match-ups, so I went with my memory.  

Bad idea.

These are the people who go into the draw automatically, and, therefore, do not have to be nominated:
Ewan McGregor

Denzel Washington

Sam Elliott

Mike Rowe


Helen Mirren


Tina Fey

Maggie Smith

Isabella Rossellini

My sincere apology.

No comments:

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...