Monday, August 14, 2017

Priorities

First things first.  Today is Kathy's birthday!  Head here to wish her a good day.

Now then.  This week's prizes are
another coloring book and a box of crayons,
this very clever little thing that gives you gauges of all sorts,
and a hank of sport weight yarn in Gnome Acres' "Gnomesicle."

Your Question of the Week is
When the popsicle man came through your childhood neighborhood, what were you most likely to order from him?

Me, I'd go for a Nutty Buddy or an ice cream sandwich. . .

6 comments:

kathy b said...

Kim , YOu are so sweet to mention my birthday. Im 57 and going strong and thankful for my meds. I'd order a chocolate bar on a stick with vanilla ice cream. That was my go to!

kathy b said...

I have to find a poem I wrote about the good humor man....in high school

Kim in Oregon said...

Happy birthday Kathy! A bomb pop. Or an orangecicle if it wasn't too hot.

camille said...

Fudgesicles, push up pop before I discovered fudgesicles, and a nutty buddy if they were out of fudgesicles. Happy birthday Kathy!

Vera said...

Blue Raspberry popsicle! Still love them.....

kmkat said...

I grew up in the country and in a very small town. Never even saw an ice cream truck until I was in my 30s.

More Than Enough

So, you're watching something online, and it breaks for commercial, and next to the little countdown clock is the message "Send to ...