Friday, August 7, 2015

Live-Blogging The Nominations

9:25 AM --- Man, I wish I could say something about the nominees.  But, mustn't cheerlead.

9:28 AM --- YES!  One of my favorite men to look at, ever.

9:28:02 AM --- Mustn't cheerlead.

9:34 AM --- Laughing out loud at a comment left for me.  You know who you are.

9:48 AM ---  All names, as of now, recorded and prepped for the draw.

10:50 AM --- There are already a few folks nominated by more than one person.

10:52 AM --- My daughter will definitely be voting for him.

11:25 AM --- Chick nominations are always so interesting.  Several people have told me they're more difficult to come up with than Hunks.

11:34 AM --- Great, inspired choice.

11:34:08 --- Mustn't cheerlead.

11:46 AM --- Break for knitting.

12:28 PM --- And a peanut butter sandwich.

1:37 PM --- I know whom a few people are going to nominate, even before they nominate them.

3:48 PM --- Appropos of having just watched this, I remember that I was the only girl in the entire 5th grade who did not have to go watch "that movie."  The boys in my class kept looking at me like I had interrupted all their plans for that half-hour or so.  Still, it's one of my best elementary school memories.

3:53 PM --- Some of these men have been in the contest every year.  I feel like they should be given  some sort of meritorius service certificates or something.

4:11 PM --- Wow.  My friend Kelli has posted this on Facebook:
My friend Kim runs Knitters Hunk and Knitters Chick over at her blog. If any one of my knitting friends joins in, I will donate copies of the winners choice of 5 of my patterns for each contest. Kim Spence Dean just needs to tell me who the winners are. So, go forth my knitting friends and nominate!
Thank you, Kelli!

6:20 PM --- Time to wrap things up here.  As of this minute, 36 men and 33 women have been nominated.  Remember that nominations can come in until Midnight, Sunday.  Spread the word!

No comments:

Who Could This Be?

Well, it's an animal, I'll give you that much of a clue.  But what kind  of animal?  You can leave guesses in the comments, and mayb...