Saturday, August 15, 2015

Adieu, First Round (And An Announcement)

POLLS ARE NOW CLOSED

It came to me that maybe something new should be thrown into the contests.  It will be this:
A very purple yarn bowl, which is showing very blue in the picture.  At any rate, I'll draw one nominator's name at random when the Grand Hunk and Grand Chick are named.  (Sound good?  K.)

Your voting on the pairs below will end Round One.  You have moved
Scarlett Johansson
Matthew Macfadyen
Lucy Liu
Robert Downey, Jr.
Katheryn Winnick
Gerard Butler
into Round Two.

Who should join them there?













Oh, how I wish I could say something about what's going on here. . .  Nothing bad, just occasional comments and bon mots.  Must be Caesar's wife, though.  Must be Caesar's wife.

1 comment:

camille said...

I'm so glad you are having fun along with us- even if you can't giggle and shout online about it!

One

One video.